The Importance of Being Trained
Every worker needs to have access to training to be able to carry out their jobs correctly, and safely.
Occasionally best practices change, and workers need refresher courses to keep up-to-date with the latest information.
Also, some states regulate how often a licence &/or training needs to be refreshed. You may need to call your state regulator or licensing authority to ensure you get the best advice for your circumstances.
Benefits to You, and Your Business
Keeping yourself &/or your workers trained, helps your business:
- Adopt latest best practices in the industry
- Provide evidence that you’re doing your best to keep everyone safe
- Reduce the chance of damaged equipment and the associated costs
- Reduce the chance of injuries to workers and clients and having to deal with WorkCover and possible litigation costs
- Improve worker morale and productivity
Our Training Packages
Inclusions & Pricing
- (*) Access and email support are provided for the duration of your subscription
- A Training Package is included in all our Professional, Enterprise, and Ultimate subscriptions!
What customers tell us...
“A great selection of plans which are well priced”
“I have looked at a lot of WHS websites this week and I kept coming back to yours!”
“I really appreciated the time you took to answer all my questions (and late on a Friday afternoon too!)”
“We love how all the documents are created for you in word and pdf”
We’ve included a range of external courses which we highly recommend for you &/or your workers.
Note: These are not accredited training courses